Happy New Year!
Here is what I have set out to accomplish in 2015 and my thinking behind it.
- Complete my Accounting or Bookkeeping Certificate
I have 4 courses left to complete either one. I have not decided which one to finish first. Once I have completed one of the certificates I need to take two additional courses to complete the other one. As long as money allows I think this is a very achievable goal and one I have been working towards for several years now.
- Hit the Gym 4 Times a Week
This is going to be a very hard one. I picked 4 times a week because I have a great workout plan designed by a friend of mine that is a 2 day workout, then a rest day or two and then 2 another days in a row. I need to commit to myself to do this. When I was doing it earlier in the year I loved it. It was a hard but very rewarding plan which I saw results quickly.
- Take Adam to LegoLand Discovery Center
I’m thinking we can do this in the summer and maybe even incorporate it into a mini weekend away.
- Read 10 Books
Last year I cheated a bit and read two very small books at the end of the year very quickly to hit 10 book. If you count my textbooks I actually read 15 books last year. I am hoping to finish 10 books this year and ideally 12. One a month.
- Write 1 Thing a Day in my Happiness Jar
This is my 3rd year attempting it. I have completely failed the past 2 years but maybe I’ll try one more time and if I can’t do it this year just fill my happiness jar with candy, because candy is always happy.
- Have 1,000 views on my blog in one Month
This is a challenge because I can’t force people to read my blog. I can ask people to share if they think what I write is funny or entertaining. There has been one month where I had 1,137 views and that was back in October 2013 when I wrote Shame on Home Depot. That has been my most successful posting to date. My other close months have been in the 900s so if I could break 1,000 views again in one month that would be a great feeling. (If I break it down to a 30 day month I would need about 34 views a day to achieve this.)
- Finish Disney Vacation Scrapbook
- Finish 2010 Scrapbook
- Start and Finish 2011 Scrapbook
- Start and Finish 2012 Scrapbook
- Start and Finish 2013 Scrapbook
- Start and Finish 2014 Scrapbook
- Start and Finish 2015 Scrapbook
- Finish Adam’s First Year Scrapbook (October 2010-October 2011)
- Start and Finish Adam’s Second Year Scrapbook (October 2011-October 2012)
- Start and Finish Adam’s Third Year Scrapbook (October 2012-October 2013)
- Start and Finish Adam’s Fourth Year Scrapbook (October 2013-October 2014)
- Start and Finish Adam’s Fifth Year Scrapbook (October 2014-October 2015)
Well the above will never be accomplished in one year however I need to finish at least one or two of these books. They will appear on my annual list until I am caught up or finished them. The list keeps getting longer but maybe one day I will get them done! I have an idea in my head. . . maybe it’ll work. I’ll test it out and blog about it later in the year.
So there it is. My 2015 achievement list. It is less than previous years however the tasks on the list are also much larger and harder than before. Here’s to an awesome new year. May the year be full of personal successes and triumphs and let’s make this a great year!