It’s the first day of summer vacation! Have you ever watched Phineas and Ferb? It is one of our favourite shows in the house. I may actually love it more then Adam does. I love their theme song and it has a great number of ideas of things we can do this summer.
So maybe those ideas aren’t so realistic for us as much as I would love to give a monkey a shower.
I’ve been thinking about all the fun adventures Adam and I can have over the summer. I know I am going to have to make things interesting for Adam and of course I want to spend as much time as possible with him.
So far this is the list of our adventures I would like to have with Adam.
- Visit all 12 splash pads in the city
- Have a picnic at our friend’s property out in the country
- Go strawberry picking
- Participate in the reading club at the library
- Visit the blueberry farm
- Play at McDonald’s Playplace (this is Adam’s only request for this summer)
- Visit a butterfly conservatory
There are a ton of other things we will end up doing. I am sure we are in for an exciting summer and I am looking forward to it.
So here’s to lazy days, late nights and soaking up the sun! Stay tuned for all of our exciting adventures.
What do you have planned for your summer vacations?