Last night was a crappy night sleep. Adam is away at a sleep over so I am supposed to relax and sleep in.
Of course the opposite happens. Yesterday I was awake at 6 am and at my desk by 6:30 am.
This morning 5 am and then at my desk at 5:30 am. I come to my desk because when I sit down everything feels right. I have carved a place where I can think and be productive. For some reason my mind hasn’t shut down. This is strange because my courses for the last semester are done, my hours at work have been cut back and my house is fairly clean.
So in point form I’ll just throw some thoughts and things that have been going on around here because I’ve just not had the time to sit down and blog much.
- Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary of blogging! Whoohoo! I started this blog with no real idea of where and how it would go. I am quite happy with where it is and what it has become. I have met many interesting people virtually. To date I have had 32,982 views. I am sure I could have many more views but this is just my little corner in cyberspace and I’m not out to break any records.
- Yesterday without realizing it was my 5th anniversary of blogging I also took my business “live”. I am not quite done my courses however I feel as if I am at a point I can start taking on clients. The support has been amazing. It’s going to be a long road to land clients and build my business however I am feeling excited and optimistic.
- I finished 2 more courses towards my bookkeeping certificate. I was sure I was going fail the Principles of Accounting level two but I managed to get 81%. The other course I landed 82% so the beating I expected my GPA to take didn’t actually happen.
- I have enrolled in my LAST TWO COURSES! One goal I set out to do this year and probably the only one I am going to achieve is finishing my bookkeeping certificate. I have been working on this for 3 years. To actually finish this will be a huge accomplishment. Between being a Mom, keeping a house and working way to much it is something I am proud to say that I did.
- Coffee – how did I ever live without you?
My train of thought has just derailed. That is ok because if it didn’t I probably would have gone on forever.
I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone for reading and the support I have received in the many ventures I have been juggling and putting up with me when I get very cranky.